Thursday, August 2, 2018

Again...?!?!

What is up, my dudes?

This is my third time in a week with y'all and I know that may seem weird.
I am trying to give this a real, legitimate go. 

Will I screw it up? Uh..., Duh. Of course.
Will I try to blaze forward? Yup.

Will it be three posts a week, every week? Not on your life. But there is a schedule!

Tuesdays and Thursdays will be the days I post new content. Sunday will be reserved for bonus posts or when things crop up and I just can't keep this mouth of mine shut.

That being said, you can always find me and other on brand comments, retweets, reposts, and general me-ish stuff throughout the week on all of the blog's social media platforms! You can find me creeping the corners of the internet on:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/cupcakesandcrossbows 
Twitter:@cupcakesnxbows
Instagram: @cupcakesandcrossbows
YouTube: Maybe some day, guys but not yet!

<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment