Monday, March 24, 2014

What the What?!

Cupcakes and Crossbows.

An epic way to describe my approach to life. I enjoy baking, candy making, cooking, cuddling with animals and/or my husband, and unicorns. I also am short tempered and quick with scathing retorts.


At the kick off of this blog I am: 
  • Fat. Nerdy and fat.
  • 28
  • A newly wed
  • Have intense anxiety
  • All I want to do is hang out with my cats, drink tea, read books, cook, bake, and harass my husband. I don't think this is a lot to ask.
  • I love make-up, clothes, music, Christmas shopping, Corgis, and skulls--so much so I wish I lived in an oddity shop.
  • I think I am hilarious.
  • I have no problem impromptly spewing out sarcasm or cutting remarks.
  • I truly believe I need feminism. You need feminism. The world needs feminism.
Things to be expected? A little bit of everything. Cooking tutorials. Discussing RuPaul's Drag Race. Books/music/movies. Feminism. Family life. Rocky Horror. General geekery.

...And a little redundancy in this post.

-MPA

No comments:

Post a Comment