Thursday, May 1, 2014

A Husband-less Weekend

Tomorrow, The Husband is flying to Florida for a few days. Usually, I am the one who goes away alone for a conference every year. The tables have turned and I have NO IDEA what to do with myself.

Here is the list of things I may or may not do while husband-less this weekend:
  • Make fish cakes.
  • Eat ramen and dumplings from Happy Dumplings in Gloucester
  • Snuggle the cats.
  • Go to The Big Thrifty in Malden (??? unsure on this one).
  • Be touristy in Salem and get a psychic reading.
  • Watch awful TV on Netflix.
  • Write a video pre-show script for Rocky Horror
  • Try my very best not to sleep all day err day

The only thing on this list that I know will 100% happen is snuggling the cats. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment