Friday, May 30, 2014

Whaaaaaaaaaat? *Confused Face*

As I explained on my facebook, I don't spend much time or thought on promoting this blog. It just doesn't cross my mind.

After the ramen post, I put a link up and holy shit! I got 60 views in a day. I feel almost internet famous. Like F-List fmous but still almost internet famous. So, thanks for reading!

Today will be mildly uneventful. Just some errands then meeting up with an old friend later on. Oh. And currently binge watching Gavin and Stacey.

Tomorrow, The Husband is sending me on a guided scavenger hunt for our anniversary.  I am very nervous about it. Mostly, because I haaaaaaate not being in control. I am going to post about it throughout the day, editing the same post with updates.

Until then, thanks again for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment