Wednesday, July 1, 2015

And Then I Disappeared

Apologies to the few of you out there reading. Life got a little overwhelming and I needed to retreat. My volunteer week (and the two months of prep) went well. I have been a walking ball of stress between that, work, life, and everything else but overall not too bad.

I have been spending a lot of time thinking about how I want to use this platform. I like the idea of a potpourri-style blog. A little bit of everything. It feels more organic that way. I have also been debating starting a cooking vlog on YouTube. I do have concerns over the incredible amount of fat shaming and vitriol I am opening myself up to by doing it. It is on the back burner for now, with the idea of starting an on-line literary magazine/site--Something I have been toying with since I took a course that worked in a literary journal some years back.

Who knows? Maybe some big things are on the horizon.

One of my FAVORITE Feminist bloggers has started this brill girl gang called Fat Pals where you sign up and are given a pal (or more if you chose) that you can talk to, encourage/get encouragement from, to be there with some positivity when us fatties are drowning in the negativity. I am super amped about it. If you are interested, send me an email and I would be happy to give you the link to sign up!

Today is a two-for. I will be posting a quick and relatively cheap dinner tutorial following this!

No comments:

Post a Comment